Chicago: Published by S. C. Griggs & Co. 1851. First edition. 8vo, modern half black cloth, marbled boards, gilt lettering, 24 pages. Light old damp-stain to the title page, some light foxing and offset to the final page; in very good condition. Item #18523
With two pages of “Historical Notes” on the church, as well as a 3-page list of books for sale at the “Literary Emporium of the West,” S. C. Griggs at 111 Lake Street. Imprint of Jas. L. Langdon, Book and Job Printer, No. 161 Lake Street, Chicago, on the verso of the title page. Ink ownership signature of a Daniel Garner, Chicago, 1852 at the head of the title page. Ante-Fire Imprints 21; Byrd 1750.